What's new

Shaving Regularly To Prevent Acne & Clogged Pores?

The shave itself will probably contribute to preventing acne; since you are exfoliating and cleaning your face with a brush. Some barbers on youtube say that in the long run your face will be better off because of the constant washing and exfoliating.

I believe that it is the entire process that helps your face. Preshave and postshave preparations.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Can anyone recommend a good alum product?

http://www.bullgooseshaving.net/raalblinplsc.html Excellent; cheap; great service-oriented company. Also packs quite nicely if you are travelling regularly. I bought one for my den, one for my dopp, one for my son (I have no financial relationship with BullGoose).

$yhst-16445739206724_2201_4770244.gifCheers!

Last edited:
The shave itself will probably contribute to preventing acne; since you are exfoliating and cleaning your face with a brush. Some barbers on youtube say that in the long run your face will be better off because of the constant washing and exfoliating.

I believe that it is the entire process that helps your face. Preshave and postshave preparations.

True, but in areas of the face that you don't shave ...such as the forehead ... if acne prone...the Alum helps here.

Using an alum block, for the treatment of acne, after wetting the alum block and rubbing it all over the face do you rinse your face with water afterwards or just leave the alum on?

Using an alum block, for the treatment of acne, after wetting the alum block and rubbing it all over the face do you rinse your face with water afterwards or just leave the alum on?

use cold water....wet your face...wet the alum...apply... I wait a minute or two...rinse off the alum with cold water ...pat dry face with face towel. That's about it.

Top Bottom