What's new

Shave Stick Off

So a good question is, why aren’t shave sticks more popular, especially in the US?...
Hardly anyone knows about them and you seldom see them in stores. Sticks were phased out in the U.S. years ago in favor of tube creams, the the tube creams later got phased out in favor of pressurized cans.

They have been popular in parts of Europe for ages.

Hardly anyone knows about them and you seldom see them in stores. Sticks were phased out in the U.S. years ago in favor of tube creams, the the tube creams later got phased out in favor of pressurized cans.

They have been popular in parts of Europe for ages.

I wonder why they survived in Europe in stores but not here. (Certainly, they are widely available here from specialty sites and via Amazon.). I mean, the simole answer is too few people bought them, but they are a good product, so I wonder why people stopped buying them in great enough quantities to carry in the store. It’s crazy—dozens of facings of the can goo, a couple facings of brushless cream, though almost no pucks or sticks.

It’s crazy—dozens of facings of the can goo, a couple facings of brushless cream, though almost no pucks or sticks.

oh speaking of pucks and closer to the topic, I did see Williams pucks in a Piggly Wiggly in Wisconsin a couple years ago. That is my favorite shave soap, because of its scent!!

Top Bottom