What's new

Shave Cream PIF

I have a tube of Musgo Real that's 1/4 full and tube of Classic Palmolive that's 2/3 full. Both creams preform very well but they aren't seeing much use lately, the Musgo produces incredibly slick lather but I prefer creams with more cushion in them, and while the Palmolive punches way above its belt it turns out that palm oil irritates my skin. I doubt that I'll be finishing either, so rather than leting them go to waste I figured some of you guys could put them to good use

If any of you want one, just post a reply stating which one you'd like to try and I'll contact you by PM, the PIF is open to everyone on a first come first served basis.

D

Deleted member 48987

I haven't tried either of them but I'd love to if you would be so kind.

I'd like to try either. More interested in the Musgo. Whether or not you pick me, thanks for sharing with the community!

I think since the OP said first come, first serve and he posted that PMs were sent that this PIF is closed.

It is too bad that Palmolive (I assume since you live in Dublin that you are discussing the UK version) irritated your skin. I find it to be an excellent shave cream as long as I remember to add plenty of water to the bowl (4-6 teaspoons) before lathering up (I like it enough to have it shipped to me in Michigan, USA from Connaught -- a UK retailer). I find I have plenty of lather as well from a double almond-size dollop. I haven't tried Musgo cream but it is reputed to be excellent as well.

Top Bottom