What's new

Set of 7 Le Grelots

Like many of the guys on this board, I have become a Le Grelot fan. A few months back I decided I wanted to work on putting together a set of 7 Le Grelots of various types, grinds and scale materials. Well, it is now done and I wanted to share.

I'm not sure how long I'll keep the set together, but I thought I better capture it here for posterity - enjoy!

Here is the set in a TI 7-day box:
full

Razor 1:
7/8 1/4 Hollow P. Hospital with Butterscotch Canvas Micarta scales by Max

full

Razor 2:
6/8 3/4 Hollow TI with upgraded black horn scales also by TI

full

Razor 3:
6/8 full hollow shoulderless P. Hospital Evide Sonnant in streaked horn scales by Undream

full

Razor 4:
6/8 3/4 hollow shoulderless TI with Snakewood scales by me

full

Razor 5:
6/8 3/4 Hollow TI with upgraded blonde horn scales also by TI

full

Razor 6:
6/8 1/4 Hollow B&B LE TI with pink ivory scales

full

Razor 7:
7/8 3/4 Hollow P. Hospital "Lord Barber" with Desert Ironwood scales by me

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I love my LE 1/4" grind but i'm loving your bone scaled Le Grelot. I have 2 so far with 5 more to go!! Outstanding collection!!

Ooohhhh! :w00t:

I once played with the idea of making a 7 day set of TI's made up of 6/8 razors. I wanted to collect the different gold washes and blade etchings out there: "Le Canadien", "Fox & Rooster"; "Spartacus", etc

Your set is a step higher from that idea.

I was going to do something just like this a long time ago. Then SRAD hit and I've been collecting far too many other ones and actually sold some of my Le Grelots.

Looks great! :thumbup1:

Nice set of Le Grelots, Dallas. :thumbup: Glad to finally see pictures of them all. My fave of the bunch is the Lord Barber with Desert Ironwood scales.

Dude, thats awesome man! beautiful razors! Im really liking Max's scales, well, who doesnt,
Your scales and Brads look really nice and clean!:thumbup1:
Wher did you find that ironwood? It looks very good and you did an excellent set of scales out of it!!

That's just awesome.
Now I have my new goal for my birthday.
One really nice straight a year for 5 years.

I love those Le Grelot's!

I am incredibly jealous of that set! Awesome razors and a beautiful box to boot, someday for me...:tongue_sm
:thumbup::thumbup:

Where did you get the case anyway? I need one! lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom