What's new

Seriously, There's Something Wrong With My Friend!

20190218_193911_HDR~2.jpg

It looks like you are out of pocket by 50c. Depending how much gas your friend lost, you might be lucky, expired or not.
Worth discussing this on the forum (internets?)

Does he shave only once per year or something? I can't even remember the last time I saw Colgate shaving foam, has to be ten years or more.

He mostly uses an electric or just trims to very short stubble with clippers, but dosn't want to throw away the can or the razor. I should have taken a picture of the blades on the cartridge, they looked misaligned.

This needs to be The worst shave dens thread. I want to see more to feel better for what I have instead drool at everyone else's glorious stashes.

Is he staying at The Rescue Mission?
Nope he has a pretty decent house and takes very good care of most his possessions
This needs to be The worst shave dens thread. I want to see more to feel better for what I have instead drool at everyone else's glorious stashes.
is that an existing thread. If so the link didn't work. If not we can "Make It So".

Silly me. I just thought it was because he was using foam and cartridge. Not due to the age of them :)
Not so much the age of the items or even the fact that he is using a cartridge razor, but the condition of the can and that he dosn't want to throw it away.

Top Bottom