What's new

Searching for a nice green ink

Gentlemen,

I am currently searching for a nice green ink and have narrowed down into two inks:
Pelikan Edelstein Aventurine, and
Diamine Emerald

I look forward to get your comments regarding these inks pros and cons and whatever you think should also be taken into consideration. Also suggestions for other options are most welcome.

The pens to be inked are TWSBI Vac700, Shaeffer Snorkel and Platinum President.

All the best,

Peter

I too was interested in the Diamine emerald, however my sample order was a bit large and it was bumped off the list at the request of SWMBO. she is not a "Kelly green" lover and that is how she classified it :bored:

do do let us know what you go with and how you like it. I would love to know if I made a poor choice in deleting it.

The Diamine Emerald is actually a very nice green ink. Not as nice as Penman Emerald, and less saturated, but still a great colour.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I used to use Quink when I loved green inks.

proxy.php

Many thanks for your input. I forgot to mention in my first post that I want an ink available in Europe. That might restrict the available chioces a bit...

Recently have been pleased with Green Marine (Noodlers). Has a bright happy feel to it, and has some shading going on, if that floats your boat.

Thank you all for your input, especially to mikeschu who gave me the hint about MB Irish Green. That ink is now on the way to me.

Top Bottom