What's new

Colorverse Ink - A Swatch or Three

Hello all,

I received an order of a few Colorverse inks the other day and thought I would post a swatch of each for your viewing pleasure.

I used a q-tip to apply the ink to whatever stock of paper comes with a Rolodex. The left side is one pass (q-tip sometimes is a bit over saturated at the top) and the right side is two passes.

This is Extra Dimension / 27 from Season 3. It's a nice Blue/Black that has depth and some nice sheen that is more pronounced in the flesh. I really like this colour as I'm partial to blue and I love sheen.

IMG_0042.JPG

This is Warped Passages / 28 from Season 3. It comes in the 15ml bottle packaged with Extra Dimension. No sheen with this one but it is a nice lighter blue.

IMG_0043.JPG

This is Gravity Wave / 15. It's a very nice turquoise/blue/green with some purple sheen that is also more pronounced in the flesh. I really like this colour also as it reminds me of one of my favourites Pelikan Edelstein Aquamarine, only with sheen.

IMG_0044.JPG

Well, that's it for now. Once I get these inks in some pens I'll stop back in or write a review thread. And please forgive my horrible photography skills.

Cheers,
Sean.

Very interesting ink with the 2 bottles and all the hype. I recently got Super Nova and Quasar. Have only tried the Super Nova, but it has been well behaved and I’m really enjoying it. Wonderful blue.

Very interesting ink with the 2 bottles and all the hype. I recently got Super Nova and Quasar. Have only tried the Super Nova, but it has been well behaved and I’m really enjoying it. Wonderful blue.

I was thinking they’d be well behaved because they dried nicely and flowed really well on my glass pen. Cheers.

That extra dimension looks really good thanks for posting up the swatches!

Not a problem. I wish I had better pictures, the sheen looks great but couldn’t capture it that well. I’ll break out the Tomoe River and maybe get better results. Cheers.

Nice ink. The US distributor is Vanesse Pens. I have not seen it anywhere else in the US so far. Certainly not in Canada. But I'm hoping.

Nice ink. The US distributor is Vanesse Pens. I have not seen it anywhere else in the US so far. Certainly not in Canada. But I'm hoping.

I live in Canada and ordered from Vanness. Decent shipping prices and fast service. Cheers.

I’ve had Extra Dimension in my Homo Sapiens and it is a wonderful ink. Behaves very well, great saturation, and the sheen is awesome in the Stub. The performance matches the presentation and that says a lot. Cheers.

I’ve only tried Super Nova, but I can tell I’m going to have to get some others. I’ve got Super Nova in my Homo Sapiens stub and it’s wonderful. I’m really enjoying the color and sheen and there have been no performance issues at all.

I will have to watch this thread and view it on a different device as the images aren't loading at the moment. I like the themes they introduce with the colors, and they sound fun. I am not sure if I will drop any money into them any time soon though.

I saw Goulet has a large influx of their inks for next month though!

Top Bottom