- OCMM
- Micromatic Bullet Tip
- G Bar (not yet tried)
- Push Button
- Featherweight (not yet tried)
- Contour (not yet tried)
- Injector E
- Injector L

OK, that oughta do it. All of these except the Injector E are in excellent condition. My two DEs are on the shelf, and I can't imagine I need any more razors. I'm afraid to try the straight that I bought.

I'm done hoarding/collecting. Really. I think.

Right?

P

Pjotr

They're not that easy to find. If you do start looking include the UK in your search cause most (Streamlines at least) that I've seen have been listed there. Got mine from there. I think drews50 got his there too. Haven't yet seen a listing for a Jewel. You've really already got most of the SEs (aside from lather catchers and stroppers) out there. Although drews50 probably doesn't agree, there is a limit ot SE RAD.

In the last month or so, I have seen more Streamlines come available than in the last year. You can find them. And my Streamline is my hands down favorite SE. Aggressive and smooth. It leaves me BBS every time and I don't even have to think about it. I recently acquired a Darwin Deluxe DE Razor which I am now switching back and forth between these two and trying to figure out which one I like better. I really love my Darwin too.

You need a couple of Ever Readies, the 1914 Little Lather Catcher and the mid-1920s hoe type that's hinged at the comb.

No Clog-Pruf? Many prefer it over the OCMM.

No Valet Auto-Strops? Great razors; cool steampunk look.

No Star/Kampfe/Gem/ER pre-1912s? You've barely scratched the surface...

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Keep. Buying. Razors.

Actually, it's a little frustrating, because I wanna try these remaining two (Featherweight and G-Bar), but it seems like a bad idea to jump from one razor to the next every day.

For example, I just tried the Contour for the first time today and didn't do so well, and feel like I should give it at least a week before moving down the line, ya know?

P

Pjotr

Actually, it's a little frustrating, because I wanna try these remaining two (Featherweight and G-Bar), but it seems like a bad idea to jump from one razor to the next every day.

For example, I just tried the Contour for the first time today and didn't do so well, and feel like I should give it at least a week before moving down the line, ya know?

Personally I'd try them all out to get a feel. I don't think there's a huge difference in handling one or the other. This doesn't include the OCMM of course. The only way I can handle that one is not to handle it at all!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Doesn't mean you shouldn't plan for the future and buy more now:lol:

yaderhey,

If you stop then the Milwaukee area becomes mine, yes mine!:w00t:

Well, when you put it like that, I guess I'll have to keep acquiring, if only to represent Brew City.

Top Bottom