What's new

Scottish Fine Soaps Classic Grooming Shave Soap?

I noticed that all the shaving items on the website have a single review, and they were all added on the same date: 4/24/10. That makes me cautious.

I noticed that all the shaving items on the website have a single review, and they were all added on the same date: 4/24/10. That makes me cautious.

I noticed that too, but looking closer it says the reviews were added by the "Review Editor", not added automatically by customers, so it makes sense. I'm curious to hear more about this stuff.

Ok, I ordered the SFS soap. I'll be sure to post my impressions after shaving with it for anyone else who was contemplating a purchase as well. :thumbup1:

I've used it. It's very good stuff, but no tallow.
It's close to the C&E and GFT soaps in terms of performance, or perhaps a notch higher.

Sure glad to post them... Hope this helps.

Ingredients:

Sodium Palmate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Glycerine (Glycerine), Parfum (Perfume), Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Cloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal.

Top Bottom