What's new

Schick Injector PIF

I was recently fortunate enough to win a Schick Injector PIF, and now it's my turn to Pay It Forward. It is a Schick G1 (I believe) with a black handle. The head is definitely user grade, with lots of discoloring, but it functions perfectly. In fact, it led me to start collecting and using some of its siblings.

I am posting this in the DE sub-forum to give a lucky DE shaver who has never tried an injector an opportunity to own one (or PIF it later, as I am doing). I am including a pack of Schick blades with it. So, if:
1. You have never (or at least within memory) used an injector razor, and
2. You would like to try one,
just post "I'm in" or something like that in this thread. After next Friday, 8/29, I will consider the submissions closed and will pick a winner at random. On Tuesday morning, 9/2 (the first working day after Labor Day), I will announce the winner, and he can send me a PM with his shipping info. BTW, to avoid getting slammed with shipping costs, I have to limit the PIF to CONUS only.

Let the games begin!

I'm in. I have used many DE and all kinds of SE razors, I have yet to try an injector. Although I have been looking at them to purchase, on eBay, I have yet to win one.

I'm in. I have used many DE and all kinds of SE razors, I have yet to try an injector. Although I have been looking at them to purchase, on eBay, I have yet to win one.
One of the reasons I have been getting "into" injectors is that prices on them are quite low, as compared to DE's, which have gone through the roof.

I'm in. I've been using a DE for about two months, and have tried 5 different DEs now, along with probably 20 different blade types, but haven't tried an SE yet.

I am not very schooled in picking the best Schick injectors. I don't know which are the desired ones. Guess I will need to read more about Schicks. I do know Wilkinson Sword Empire Razors though.

I'm in, and I think the SWMBO may kill me if I get another razor. It'll be worth it if I get to shave with it before she does. I've never tried an injector.

One of the reasons I have been getting "into" injectors is that prices on them are quite low, as compared to DE's, which have gone through the roof.

$images.jpeg

Well, Labor Day has come and gone, and I have chosen the lucky winner at random. And the winner is... GALAKTUS! Galaktus, send me a PM with your snail mail address, and I will send it along to you. Hope you enjoy it enough to PIF this one and get one for yourself. Or feel free to keep this one --- it's up to you.

Galaktus just let me know that he recently got an injector from the 'bay and graciously declined the PIF. So, back to the random selection, the next winner is... TheDude82! Dude, send me a PM with your shipping address, and you will be the proud owner of the Schick Injector.

Awesome!! What a cool PIF to win! Thanks a bunch, Vic. I'll Check back in to let you all know how my first shave goes.

Top Bottom