What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creed Green Irish Tweed

proxy.php

I actually ended up shaving with Floris Elite shaving soap as planned, but decided I was too low on the Elite edt, and went instead with Creed Bois de Santal.

Love this stuff. Even though they are very different, I would say this one and MPG Santal Noble battle to be in my top five scents ever, of which are are probably more than a dozen!

In honor of Robbie, Floris Elite today.

full

I just noticed: a Floris brush! And is that a wooden bowel that one can get with the Floris soaps?
proxy.php

I have to give Floris props, if for nothing else, and I give Floris props for plenty!, Floris comes across as classy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Azzaro pour Homme

proxy.php

I picked up a bottle in TJ Maxx the other day that was open just to look at it because it has been mentioned here recently, even though I have some at home, and it turned out to be empty! But there was just enough to get on my finger tip without even spraying. What a great smelling frag!

I just noticed: a Floris brush! And is that a wooden bowel that one can get with the Floris soaps?
proxy.php

I have to give Floris props, if for nothing else, and I give Floris props for plenty!, Floris comes across as classy!

Yes it's my old Floris brush and Floris shave bowl. Floris gets it right in all accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom