What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I close out my participation in this particular thread--Josh! We will need a new, 2012, scent of the day thread starting at midnight!--with a major highlight for me in 2012, Dior "Leather Oud."

Thanks everyone for "playing"! <g> "See you" in the 2012 thread.

Nearly 9400 posts in this 2011 thread. Wow! Its been good!

I'd like to thank our Stewards, Channing and Randy, for making the Frag Forum one of the very best places here on B&B. You two gentlemen do a wonderful job of keeping the discussions going, and my wallet empty. I wish you, and all of the contributors here, a wonderful, safe and happy New Year!

I look forward to seeing everyone here in a new thread for a new year!

Well my daughters got to me, they made me get a few samples while we were out exchanging the last of their xmas stuff.
I picked out Polo Reserve (good call as usual Tim), they picked out True Religion and the woman working there picked Versace Eau Frachie.

So i'm wearing True Religion right now. Meh. It's opening is nice and citrusy but then it just smells cheap.

Hope that everybody has a safe (no drinking and driving, use protection) and wonderful New Years. I look forward to a wonderful smelling 2012 with you all, I really enjoy this subforum, it's the only place on the internet where so many people with so many different opinions get along. I thank the mods and stewards for doing such a great job, and for all the members for just being great people.

I close out my participation in this particular thread--Josh! We will need a new, 2012, scent of the day thread starting at midnight!--with a major highlight for me in 2012, Dior "Leather Oud."

Thanks everyone for "playing"! <g> "See you" in the 2012 thread.

Nearly 9400 posts in this 2011 thread. Wow! Its been good!

I'd like to thank our Stewards, Channing and Randy, for making the Frag Forum one of the very best places here on B&B. You two gentlemen do a wonderful job of keeping the discussions going, and my wallet empty. I wish you, and all of the contributors here, a wonderful, safe and happy New Year!

I look forward to seeing everyone here in a new thread for a new year!

Indeed, what an excellent little spot this has become. Well done everyone who has posted here!!

By Killian Back to Black squeezes in as my year ending/beginning scent. Nice nice juice.

Only one frag from my recent order left to try, PdN New York.

Polo Double Black. I rather like this one.
I'm not going out tonight though.
It just doesn't work with my wife being due in 2 weeks and an active 2 year old running around.

See you all in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom