What's new

Salvatore Feragamo

When I saw the name it immediately awoke any latent foot fetish I may have had. BUT, just one sample of this absolutely delightful fragrance and I literally crooned with pleasure. (The store dick in Neiman's wanted to throw me out as the crooning set several toy poodles to howling in their owners arms):huh:
At any rate, I have been on an insatiable drive to possess vetiver aftershaves, colognes, and toilette waters. Since Salvatore did not label his potion as vetiver I was somewhat reticent to test the old olifactors as they had been assaulted by five or ten different EdTs to that point. The sales woman, exceptionally knowledgeable, offered the brandy snifter loaded with fresh coffee beans one more time. I started to protest, but just had to give it the good ol' college try. I was truly rewarded for my superhuman efforts. If you are a vetiver lover, this is a truly sophisticated vetiver potion.

Salvatore Feragamo Pour Homme EdT

• Top notes of yellow and pink grapefruit, fig leaves and cyclamen.
• Middle notes of cardamom and clove buds.
• Base notes of vetiver, cedar wood, sandalwood and bio musk.

Great for the evening, great for the day, great in which to bathe! If you have an extra $70 or $80 in your pocket, try it! To die for!:001_wub:

Hey Ron, does it smell like shoe leather? :biggrin: I have a great pair of Ferragamo loafers and now will need to buy the matching EDT.

Thanks for the heads up. Next time I'm at NM, I will check it out.

When I saw the name it immediately awoke any latent foot fetish I may have had.

Sorry, I can't resist. Here's a link to the F**k Me Pumps video, by Amy Winehouse, British R&B singer, from her first album, Frank. Worth watching. Her second album, Back to Black, has some amazing cuts on it. Here's a link to her Rehab video... talk about pumps!

Top Bottom