What's new

Sale, One Of A Kind AND Closeout Strops

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
I have some strops marked down right now. These are some one of a kind models like a 2 1/2" Straight Cut End Roughout Horsehide, and close outs like my 2" European Pattern Artisan strops in Steerhide and Notovan Horsehide.

I am also down to the last two Oil Tanned Bridle Beginner Models and the last three Oil Tanned Bridle Plain Chocolate strops.

I am also putting my Artisan Roughout Horsehide "Russian" Leather strops on sale for a few days.

I will also once again have Practice Strops available as an add on option to those buying my Artisan grade strops. Just a simple 2" x 19" steerhide with thing hanger but something to learn on rather than risking your new Artisan.

Last edited:
I can highly recommend the 3" roughout horsehide strop. I personally have preferred the linen fabric component. Since hand washing and ironing my cotton components, I my enjoyment of those has greatly increased.

I have a Kanayama 30000 and some very high quality vintage strops, as well as my 4 Tony Miller strops. My Tony Miller smooth and roughout horsehide strops are absolutely tops in that line up.

Top Bottom