What's new

RL POLO Trac II handle

I saw this and threw it in my cart on the 'bay..I use my Trac II quite a bit (and also am a huge RL POLO freak..green ONLY for me)

I've been wanting a heavy handle, and love Polo, so why not combine the two? :D
proxy.php

Has a groovy bag with it as well.
proxy.php

The Polo rider and horse:
polo.PNG

All in all, wonderfully tacky, and I plan to use it! :D

There are many other great Trac II aftermarket handles, either inexpensive
perfume gift with purchase from Avon, Aramis etc. Or upmarket versions. Gucci did both, upmarket and gift with purchase.

Got it last night! Same size as my PII handle, different head angle somewhat..but this thing is HEAVY! In a good way!

Loaded a Gillette Trac II cart and had one of the best shaves EVER with it! BBS+, NO nicks or weepers, zero irritation, SUPER close! Wonder if the heavy handle and slightly different head angle had anything to do with that?

I LOVE it!

Plus, the velvet bag smelled like the 80's. :D

Got it last night! Same size as my PII handle, different head angle somewhat..but this thing is HEAVY! In a good way!

Loaded a Gillette Trac II cart and had one of the best shaves EVER with it! BBS+, NO nicks or weepers, zero irritation, SUPER close! Wonder if the heavy handle and slightly different head angle had anything to do with that?

I LOVE it!

Plus, the velvet bag smelled like the 80's. :D
That's terrific I love it when a plan comes together, and the smell of the eighties hey that's a plus!

I found this RL Trac ll this weekend. It's silver plated and weights in at a whopping 105.5 grams. It had splotchy patina so I went ahead and cleaned it, still needs to be polished.

20181230_175521.jpg

Screenshot_20181230-175719_Gallery.jpg

Top Bottom