What's new

Richard Pryor

A true legend has passed. My first introduction to Richard was Mudbone. Always funny, always controversial, and always an entertainer. A true comedic genius. My folks only shook their heads at my collection of Pryor, Cheech & Chong and others. Fortunately, Richard will live on in his movies, albums and in our hearts.

With the utmost respect, I can only say that this is one honkie that's gonna miss that nigger.

Rest in peace. You deserve it.

Randy

A true legend indeed. I can't count the amount of times I've laughed at his comedy.

RR,

Hell, I've laughed til I cried. Spent some times tonight with some friends talking about it. When I think of Richard, I think of the scene with Gene Wilder in the Prison in "Stir Crazy", and the expression, "We bad, We bad".

Fact is, he was 'excellent'!

Randy

The only movie I remember him in was the one were he drove the school bus for all the crazy kids......that is one of the most funniest movies ever.

It's odd yet very humanistic when someone you don't know has touched you and you are troubled and saddened by their passing. I feel that way today about Richard Pryor. A genius and a true loss to the world.

"See No Evil, Hear No Evil" with Gene Wilder and "Moving" are both great movies of Richard Pryor. If you haven't seen them, you're missing good stuff.

Top Bottom