What's new

Ribbed Tee, first order received

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I just received my first order of Tencel t-shirts from Ribbed Tee. My first impression is pretty positive and I want to send out a big THANK YOU to @Tim_McD for recommending this company on several occasions. Also to my wife who recently sent me a link to their site, which prompted me to head over here to my trusted fellow members at B&B and do a little search.

I got a total of five undershirts in both V neck and crew neck. I’m going to wear one of the crew necks, in tan, tomorrow under a light pink dress shirt for Easter service and brunch. I already tried it on and got a big thumbs up from my wife who said she absolutely could not detect any show through.

I’m wearing one of the light gray crew necks right now and it is extremely comfortable. I wanted some in this color with a V neck, but they were out in my size when I ordered. The material is very flexible and there is no constricting feeling around my neck whatsoever.

All the shirts are super soft and have plenty of length to stay tucked in.

I’m going to wear the two gray ones to work next week and really put them through the paces. My office is a flatbed semi truck and the work can build up quite a sweat. Getting a shower every day is not guaranteed either. I’m hoping they perform similar to my merino undershirts which cost twice as much. If so, I’ll definitely be getting more.

Wearing a tencel right now - glad you are pleased with the advice and product.

No association with the brand, just a fan of their tee shirts after trying a slew of other offerings in the marketplace.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Just got home from Easter brunch when my wife snapped this pic. I’m wearing the tan tencel crew neck undershirt from Ribbed Tee under this light weight pink dress shirt. To my eye it is completely undetectable.
4D69CEA1-49BD-4746-AB36-2F6E2CDBBB41.jpeg

Top Bottom