What's new

Recommend me a bar soap

Go to YouTube and check out "Barsoap guy". He gives excellent reviews every barsoap you've ever heard of. He's also entertaining. Here's a link to his best soaps of 2016;

This thread is pretty much dead.

1485402180135.jpg

I agree with the Kirk's Castile Soap. I buy it at Walmart and find it hard to beat performance wise. I have rough skin on the backs of my upper arms and the Kirk's seems to make it feel smoother and look better. No other soap I have used has done this.
If you have a Dollar Tree near by, you should get some Shugar Soap Works soaps to try. They are large 8oz bars and seem to last pretty long compared to some soaps. They have a few nice scents and only cost $1 a bar at Dollar Tree stores.
Also if there is a Whole Foods Market near you, you should check them out. They have a good variety of bar soaps at reasonable prices. I bought some of their Sandalwood bar soap, which are 7 or 8oz bars of triple milled soap, so they last long. They have a very nice scent and also very strong, makes the bathroom smell like sandalwood. The Whole Foods Market brand bar soaps are $4 a bar, but are large and long lasting.
shugar soap.jpg

whole foods market sandalwood soap.jpg

I agree with the Kirk's Castile Soap. I buy it at Walmart and find it hard to beat performance wise. I have rough skin on the backs of my upper arms and the Kirk's seems to make it feel smoother and look better. No other soap I have used has done this.
If you have a Dollar Tree near by, you should get some Shugar Soap Works soaps to try. They are large 8oz bars and seem to last pretty long compared to some soaps. They have a few nice scents and only cost $1 a bar at Dollar Tree stores.
Also if there is a Whole Foods Market near you, you should check them out. They have a good variety of bar soaps at reasonable prices. I bought some of their Sandalwood bar soap, which are 7 or 8oz bars of triple milled soap, so they last long. They have a very nice scent and also very strong, makes the bathroom smell like sandalwood. The Whole Foods Market brand bar soaps are $4 a bar, but are large and long lasting.
View attachment 800256
View attachment 800257
I agree. Love the Whole Foods triple milled soaps. Sandalwood and Shea butter are the two we tried and nothing makes my skin feel better. Stirling is very good too but I find them soft and do not last very long.

... Stirling is very good too but I find them soft and do not last very long.
I was somewhat disappointed by how quickly Stirling soap was used up. I get a little over two weeks of daily use. That was with me patting the bars dry so they wouldn't soften up any more than necessary sitting in the soap tray. One thing about Stirling soaps though is you can use every last gram of a bar until it's completely melted away. Most commercial soaps fall apart once they get pretty thin.

I agree. Love the Whole Foods triple milled soaps. Sandalwood and Shea butter are the two we tried and nothing makes my skin feel better. Stirling is very good too but I find them soft and do not last very long.
I will have to get the shea butter soap next time I'm up there. I love the sandalwood though. Great scent and a very good performer IMO.

Top Bottom