What's new

Really, now....

Well, it says right on the blade that it's 'excellent', so there you are. If the blade had 'perfect' etched on it, it would have gone for two grand!

I knew before clicking the link that this was the globusmen. They have been usually going for $450-500. I wonder how much of a stockpile this seller is sitting on, but he is listing them right (trickling them out like the argentine Filly seller).

I've been wanting a Briodur Crosses from the same seller, but I won't pay the prices their going for (was high $200's, but now appear to be approaching mid to high $300's).

I hate paying NOS prices for a razor as after one use they loose about a third of the value. I'm patiently waiting for a slightly used Briodur and have patience.

I knew before clicking the link that this was the globusmen. They have been usually going for $450-500. I wonder how much of a stockpile this seller is sitting on, but he is listing them right (trickling them out like the argentine Filly seller).

I've been wanting a Briodur Crosses from the same seller, but I won't pay the prices their going for (was high $200's, but now appear to be approaching mid to high $300's).

I hate paying NOS prices for a razor as after one use they loose about a third of the value. I'm patiently waiting for a slightly used Briodur and have patience.
The Globusmen recently took the jump to ~$450+, but this now is insane. Watch for another one to trickle out for a 7 day auction in a ~week or two.

The Globusmen recently took the jump to ~$450+, but this now is insane. Watch for another one to trickle out for a 7 day auction in a ~week or two.

Yeah, they've been trickling out pretty steady now as well as the Briodur and a couple others the seller must have a stockpile of.

Kind of makes me want to buy the NOS vintage razors from Revisor's website and sit on them for 20 years. Might actually be a better investment than the stock market.

Since I sell but never buy on eBay, I'm all for higher prices. The new BST rules have helped me because my razors are selling for much more on eBay than I ever would asked for on the forums. :biggrin1:

Since I sell but never buy on eBay, I'm all for higher prices. The new BST rules have helped me because my razors are selling for much more on eBay than I ever would asked for on the forums. :biggrin1:
I think in many ways the new BST rules seem to favor selling on EBay. :blink:

I think in many ways the new BST rules seem to favor selling on EBay. :blink:
That depends on whether your razor can meet or exceed the price you would've asked for here. There are many razors that have sold on the forum that would not have gotten nearly that much money on eBay.

wow and i though paying $90 for my straight was pricely. Still it is a nice blade(although i think i see pitting on the front)

Top Bottom