What's new

Razors, brushes and soaps for sale

Ok, so I've accumulated quite a few nice things and it's time to part with some of them. More pictures of any item are available on on request.

Asylum RX - Retail is $230 I'll take $185. This is in like new condition, I just have others that I prefer. I do have the original box.
019.jpg

Adoration vintage shave brush (made of Caitlin). This one is fully restored and in perfect condition. The knot in the brush is a 28mm TGN Premium Silvertip that's been test lathered one time. I'm trying to get what I paid for the brush and knot which is $135.

009.jpg

Next up is a Wolf Whiskers handle in their Ginny's Joy color. The knot is an Envy High Mountain White in 24mm. I've used this brush about six or eight times as it's in a rotation with quite a few others. I'm looking for $125 and I do have the original packaging. I figured I'd rather give you guys a shot at it for what I paid for it, instead of flipping it on the auction site.
006.jpg

Here's a Vintage CMON (Carl Monkhouse) 77-5 (made of Caitlin) Handle that's in really nice shape after a light restoration and ready for a knot. I'm into it for $70, you can have it for $65. These are really hard to find in this kind of shape.
013.jpg

A Hess Barber's Favorite Deluxe 5 handle. The thing about this one is that it's in really nice shape. It looks almost brand new. I'm into if for $20 if someone wants it for that.
016.jpg

Here is a Turtleship Machine Brush that I've upgraded the knot to a 24mm TGN High Mountain White knot. The brush is beautiful and I've only used it a few times. I'm looking for 110 for this one.
011.jpg

An El Jefe head. It's the discounted original one with the slop in the pins. I'm looking for $25 for it. It takes the Feather Artist Club style blades.
027.jpg

Here are some more misc brushes. The Orange Rubbserset I paid $30 for. I've tried to research it and it was a limited Buerger Bros brush. I'd like $25 for it because I've never seen another one like it. The Dubl Duck brushes I'd like $20 each for and the Green CMON 77-3 (not made of Caitlin) for $10 if someone wants it.

040.jpg

Here are some soap lots as well. Some unobtainium in the form of two original version PannaCrema soaps. Lavandotto and Vetiver. I'll sell these two PannaCrema soaps as a lot for $25. They are unused.
036.jpg

Here's a couple WSP Rustic soaps that I can sell as a lot for $25 if someone is interested.
Matterhorn and Vetiver.
031.jpg

If there's anything you'd like to purchase or you have any questions or concerns about the prices please PM me. The prices include CONUS shipping.

Wolf Whiskers brush is sold.
Yellow/Black CMON handle is sold.

Last edited:
Green CMON is sold
Orange Rubberset is sold
El Jefe head is sold
Both Dubl Duck handles are sold

OMG that Turtleship brush is Steampunk Heaven!!! I wish I could swing it, but SWMBO is on a rampage.

Thanks, it's a really cool looking brush. I installed the knot with silicone as well so it can be easily pulled and changed to something else without destroying the knot or the handle.

Here's what is still available with some further discounts

Asylum RX - (Retail is $230) now $175
Adoration vintage shave brush (made of Caitlin) with TNG premium Silvertip - now $125
Turtleship Machine Brush w/TGN high Mountain White knot - now $100
WSP Rustic soap lot - $25

Top Bottom