What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

RazoRock triple milled line up - best scent? Vote!

Your colorful RR triple milled favorite scent?

• Blue

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Black

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Green

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RazoRock’s current color coded triple milled soap line up made it to my den in stick form. After months of refrigerator storage, I just recently loaded them into twist-up tubes.

These should be the same soaps/scents as the puck format, so either way, cast your vote for your favorite scent!

Is it fair to vote for a fav when i only have the green? Oh well. Green :)
I wasn't aware they have sticks.

I was surprised how easily the pucks lather up. Great value they perform excellent for the price.
I see this "excellent for the price" comment on these soaps quite often. Does that mean they aren't as good as other hard soaps (Tabac, PdP, L'Occitaine), but work fine for a cheap soap?

I see this "excellent for the price" comment on these soaps quite often. Does that mean they aren't as good as other hard soaps (Tabac, PdP, L'Occitaine), but work fine for a cheap soap?
Never tried Tabac or the other soaps you mentioned. IMO these Razorock soaps performed slightly better than Proraso which here in the states cost $10.

So many years of Williams... I still struggle to open my wallet for expensive soaps, especially expensive hard soaps. I am about to pull the trigger on a Tabac stick. Big splurge! I have stumbled into some TOBS and Declaration Grooming soaps only to see a decrease in performance over my everyman soaps. Other artisans I enjoy, but don’t get any skin or shave magic.

My skin isn’t picky. I have a trove of softer samples. Nice scents, no big performance gains in my limited experience.

So I can’t answer the question. Maybe after I get some Tabac. :001_rolle

I liked the black label scent. PdP 63 left my face feeling dry, I ended up giving it to a coworker who I got into wet shaving. WTP is less than half the price and I find it a vastly superior product. As always, YMMV.