What's new

RazoRock triple milled line up - best scent? Vote!

Your colorful RR triple milled favorite scent?

• Blue

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Black

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Green

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Gold

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
RazoRock’s current color coded triple milled soap line up made it to my den in stick form. After months of refrigerator storage, I just recently loaded them into twist-up tubes.

These should be the same soaps/scents as the puck format, so either way, cast your vote for your favorite scent!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Is it fair to vote for a fav when i only have the green? Oh well. Green :)
I wasn't aware they have sticks.

I was surprised how easily the pucks lather up. Great value they perform excellent for the price.
I see this "excellent for the price" comment on these soaps quite often. Does that mean they aren't as good as other hard soaps (Tabac, PdP, L'Occitaine), but work fine for a cheap soap?

I see this "excellent for the price" comment on these soaps quite often. Does that mean they aren't as good as other hard soaps (Tabac, PdP, L'Occitaine), but work fine for a cheap soap?
Never tried Tabac or the other soaps you mentioned. IMO these Razorock soaps performed slightly better than Proraso which here in the states cost $10.

So many years of Williams... I still struggle to open my wallet for expensive soaps, especially expensive hard soaps. I am about to pull the trigger on a Tabac stick. Big splurge! I have stumbled into some TOBS and Declaration Grooming soaps only to see a decrease in performance over my everyman soaps. Other artisans I enjoy, but don’t get any skin or shave magic.

My skin isn’t picky. I have a trove of softer samples. Nice scents, no big performance gains in my limited experience.

So I can’t answer the question. Maybe after I get some Tabac. :001_rolle

1FED148E-8308-4E4B-BFD9-0C9122962C56.jpeg

There must be a few more votes out there!

Black Label would be my favorite scent followed by Gold but it's personal preference. Green is not bad either if you like Green Tweed type scents. Can't go wrong with any of them but the Black Label stands out as a nice complex men's cologne.

Top Bottom