What's new

RazoRock Mudder Focker Shaving Soap

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I was pleasantly surprised by the soap fragrance myself also. Nothing wrong with the soap, nice scent with excellent lather qualities.
The RR M.F splash is excellent also, it has some scent lasting power that stays parallel through out the day also and is similar to the soap fragrance if not identical.
5SOTD Januray 27 2024.jpg

Have some great shaves!

My favourite from the line.
It's got anise, pineapple, Tonka, sandalwood and a little bit of eucalyptus I believe.
Well at least that's what I am getting.
And the most important component is the Fuller Mud, which makes it more special.
🌚🖤💈🫧🧼🪒🫠🍧

Eben Stone

Staff member
It's also one of the better RR performers.
So, some RR scents have better performance than others? I'm not disputing disputing this. More like asking for confirmation. If that's true then that's kinda annoying since there seems to be no advertised information about the soap base for each scent.

I think the name is hilarious and shows that Joe at RazoRock/Italian Barber has a sense of humor. I also respect that he has stuck with the name despite it being unpopular with some folks. It isn't offensive in reality only in cursory perception.

Bottom line is it is a very good soap especially for what it costs.

So, some RR scents have better performance than others? I'm not disputing disputing this. More like asking for confirmation. If that's true then that's kinda annoying since there seems to be no advertised information about the soap base for each scent.
Well, in the case of Mudder Focker, it contains Fuller's Earth as an ingredient ( the 'mud' in the name ). I don't think he has one standard base.

Top Bottom