What's new

Razorock Lupo Aluminium gap & exposure?

Hi Gents
I'm looking to add an aluminium DE to my collection so the RR Lupo is the one that comes to mind simply because I get allong so well with the SS 72 & 95 but does anyone knows the exact blade gap and exposure on the alu one? Can't seem to find it
Thx in advance ✌

I've heard .61mm, too, but given that they have an SS version in .58 makes me think that's what the Aluminum version is.

I have the Lupo Aluminum -- try it, you might like it! You may have to adjust to the very light weight of it, though. I have tough whiskers and sensitive skin, and it works extremely well for me with an Astra SP and Gillette Platinum -- the only blades I have tried with it so far.

I used it today after 6 months of being on the side, it is really good but you must fight the temptation to apply pressure while using a light weight razor.
20220425_222624_remastered.jpg

I used it today after 6 months of being on the side, it is really good but you must fight the temptation to apply pressure while using a light weight razor.
I've found that holding it at the very end helps to not apply pressure. They seem to have designed it to choke up on the handle, however, since the knurling is so close to the neck. But there is knurling on the end, too.

If you have another M5 stainless steel handle around, swap them out... even temporarily. See if that doesn't change the Lupo DE Aluminum to something that feels more substantial in your hand....
I honestly thought of that after sending the message here, I will try it next time.

Top Bottom