What's new

Razorock Blondie

So I was going to enter the market for a Zenith Pro XL to mine the knot for a handle I have.
And then I saw that Italian Barber has their Razorock Blondie listed on their Deal of the Day page (I was probably going to place an order with them anyway for something else...)

Are these the same brush just branded different?

So I was going to enter the market for a Zenith Pro XL to mine the knot for a handle I have.
And then I saw that Italian Barber has their Razorock Blondie listed on their Deal of the Day page (I was probably going to place an order with them anyway for something else...)

Are these the same brush just branded different?
Yes, I think so. The Gentle Shave vendor has their own names for every brush, just to make things more confusing. The actual manufacturer calls this brush the Zenith 80. From yourshaving.com it costs 6.15 euros.

It's a pretty good brush, but a bit too high-lofted. Reduce the loft from 64mm to 57mm and it would be much improved, IMHO.

1627958427545.png

Last edited:

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Well the brush is made in Italy and there is a good chance it is a Omega but still a good deal for that price and the brush is treated for funk scent also.
Just saw @Atlantic59 post and he could be right with that advertisement.

Last edited:
I wonder if that chrome collar is chromed plastic. Would be a shame to try and free that knot and it ACTUALLY turns out to be metal....

I wonder if that chrome collar is chromed plastic. Would be a shame to try and free that knot and it ACTUALLY turns out to be metal....
I have the Blondie. The ring seems to be nickel plated metal. I don't think it would prevent you from removing the knot, though. I think the ring is decorative and could be pried off. I have not tried to remove the knot, though.

The handle on this brush, though plastic, is nice quality and shape. It is slightly smaller in diameter than an Omega 49 handle and a bit taller.

Top Bottom