What's new

RazoRock "Amici" Brush

Anyone have an idea as to what would make the short list here? "It's a remake of one of the most sought-after brushes ever made!..."
I for one have no idea of what highly sought after brushes may be. Only things I hear a lot about are Simpson Chubbies and Dukes.

Anyone have an idea as to what would make the short list here? "It's a remake of one of the most sought-after brushes ever made!..."
I for one have no idea of what highly sought after brushes may be. Only things I hear a lot about are Simpson Chubbies and Dukes.

He said there was 100 handles left in the factory, so I'm thinking it's an uncommon handle type. Other than the Caravella, what other brushes have been limited?

But I think those are still being made. I just assumed that this brush is out of production ! Especially since he said he has about 100 handles and can not get more !

Rooney FInest :thumbup:

I was able to secure a spot on the list in hopes it is a re-issue (of sorts) of the Caravela. I am not sure why the Caravela is deemed more limited edition than other brushes that Semogue has done limited editions of? In every case, that I know of, the run was limited to 100 brushes.

Last edited:
In as well. I have 0 clue what it is but after looking at Caravel pictures in different threads, I hope that's what it is.

Last edited:
I'm in as well. I was going to by a Semogue boar but now I'm holding off until I see what this new brush brings. Not that I need a new brush. I'm sure you all understand...

He said about a week ago that he was estimating they would be ready in 4-6 weeks and that he was hoping for it to be in the 50$-100$ range but not sure yet on further details.

Someone please help! I have been hidden away in a secret location cloistered from the really important news of the world... Like new products from Italian Barber! I just saw the IB November update and several posts about the Amici Brush. What the heck? What is it? What can you tell me? Is there an original thread or announcement?

Thanks!!!!

I'm also in.

I was thinking today about what Joe has written, and also the name Amici.
He said it's going to be from $50 to $100, made with fine materials and with the name Amici. How do you pronounce Amici in italian?

AmiCI = CHIef

Top Bottom