What's new

Razorock 68

A lot of their razors have been shipping plain. Only one of mine has the leather pouch
Hmm. Wish that was clear I would've thrown a leather pouch in my cart had I known.

1706740206099.gif

Last edited:
I bought a lot of RazoRock razors,
I don't know what's causing it, my other colleagues and friends used to receive covers...

Maybe it's random, maybe it depends on other factors, I don't know what the criterion for awarding a razor case is.

Does the listing say it comes with a leather pouch? If it doesn't, I wouldn't assume it comes in anything but the box.

Maybe it's just random on how generous they feel the day they pack them up.

Almost all of mine came in the normal box. Only two have arrived with the leather pouch, thinking this is/or/was an older practice.

Side note: am enjoying the canvas pouch more than my leather ones.

All RR razors arrived in a simple cardboard box, which leather box?! 😅
Oh My God Omg GIF
RR sells a leather, travel pouch. I'm guessing they throw them in for return customers, known customers, big orders etc, similar to the Blackland thread recently about "customer behaviour".

It's a nice bonus when they include one but wouldn't stop me from ordering if they didn't throw one in.

If it's not listed as being included in the store description, people should not be assuming it comes with one. They do sell them cheap and make nice watch pouches too.

PXL_20240201_230607566.jpg

Last edited:
RR sells a leather, travel pouch. I'm guessing they throw them in for return customers, known customers, big orders etc, similar to the Blackland thread recently about "customer behaviour".

It's a nice bonus when they include one but wouldn't stop me from ordering if they didn't throw one in.

If it's not listed as being included in the store description, people should be expecting it. They do sell them cheap and make nice watch pouches too.

View attachment 1789453
Star Trek Ok GIF

Top Bottom