What are your nicknames/aliases?
Shirokuma, Edo-chan
Where do you live?
Hekinan, Japan
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Public High School Teacher
What is your favorite shave setup?
None yet as I am just starting. My starting set is a Merkur HD 34c with a 'sampler' pack of many different brands of blades, Proraso Green and Bluebeards Revenge cream (I wanted to try both), an Omega #5 boar hair brush, Nivea For Men Post Shave Balm, and a My Nic Is Sealed styptic for the 'learning' process.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Traveling, going to the movies, playing with my kids, dating my wife, eating, hiking, canoeing, Japanese martial arts (Iaido and Kyudo), messing with computers (hardware and software), and trolli... uh, reading forums and Reddit. Perhaps shaving will be added to that list, we will see how the whole DE razor thing goes.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Started shaving with dollar store disposables, cheap canned shaving foam, no technique, and a whole lot of razor burn and bumps. Made my way up to quality cartridges in my early twenties, and electric (both rotary and foils) in my late twenties to early thirties. I hate shaving but hope to change that with the info I find here at B&B and my journey into the world of DE shaving with quality products and proper techniques.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to B&B, Adrien. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Top Bottom