What's new

Raw Shaving Renegades

Anyone still enjoying the RS10?

I’m still enjoying mine. [emoji846]

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My biggest REGRET is selling mine. Got in a bind & needed the money at the time. I can still kick myself for that. But I had to choose between selling an expensive razor or my guns & the latter was just not an option.

My biggest REGRET is selling mine. Got in a bind & needed the money at the time. I can still kick myself for that. But I had to choose between selling an expensive razor or my guns & the latter was just not an option.
Yeah, pretty hard to defend yourself with a razor! I think I'm the one that bought your Raw RS10. I kept it for a couple of years and enjoyed it, but sold it off last Fall. I don't regret selling it. Razors like Charcoal Goods in copper and a couple of Wolfs and a Brass'Bird keep me very satisfied.

I'm trying my absolute hardest to NOT sell my RS-18, but I may very well end up having to do so. I know that I'll forever regret it if I do no matter how much I get for it.

There's nothing out there like the RS-10/18.

Yeah, pretty hard to defend yourself with a razor! I think I'm the one that bought your Raw RS10. I kept it for a couple of years and enjoyed it, but sold it off last Fall. I don't regret selling it. Razors like Charcoal Goods in copper and a couple of Wolfs and a Brass'Bird keep me very satisfied.

I'm the lucky one to purchase the RS10 from @Leverspro. I never thought I'd be able track its lineage on here. I've also picked up the Raw Shaving Travel Case for it.

F4D7C3B0-0A0E-48AB-B68C-71D468A366C5_1_105_c.jpeg

So I heard about a Ti RS10 for sale. I know there were only 10 made. The price is north of 5K for it. Anyone have thoughts on the real value of it?

I have heard the Ti BBS-1 has went for 10K and have no idea if it is true.

I’m not sure I could ever pay 2K for a razor, but this one intrigued me because I only know of 2-3.

Top Bottom