What's new

Raw Shaving Renegades

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
This club is for all those who were lucky enough to score a Raw Shaving RS10 or RS18! Discuss favorite shave, best combinations of products, best blades, tips, whatever you want related to the finest razors ever invented.

I count myself one of the lucky ones to have been able to acquire the amazing RS10!

2019-02-13 17.47.14.jpg

2019-02-13 17.47.49.jpg

2019-02-13 17.46.22.jpg

What blades do you find work best

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I have found the feather to give me the most efficient shave and it is still smooth I’ve tried a lot of different blades and they all were smooth but different lasting BBS

I’ve tried my goto blades getting excellent results with Polsilver and Personna Red. I’m looking forward to trying a Feather eventually.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Superinox and Bic actually work best of those I've tried. Better than Pol silver and Feather!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

For me. Feather blades work best in the mild plate. Astra Superior Platinum blades in the aggressive plate.

For my first shave every with a DE razor, I was able to use the following:
Raw RS-10 with Mild Plate
Proraso Wood and Spice
Feather Blade
Muhle Silvertip Fibre Brush

The first shave didn't go so well. I truly had no clue what I was doing--had never really been exposed to a safety razor before. I had been using an Electric for 30 years with an occasional Mach III. The next 6 were pretty awesome though (after realizing 30 degrees meant blade relative to skin rather than handle relative to skin). I never thought I would have been able to shave daily for a week with a blade. My face still feels good though.

My daughter tried the RS-10 on her legs with a fresh Feather and loved it too--I have picked up a Mamba for her to take to college and hopefully save some money on cartidges. No way I am letting her have my RS-10.

Top Bottom