What's new

FS Raf Aust 5/8 Straight Razor, Zero Tolerance 0770CF knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

today I have two nice items for sale, CONUS shipping, Paypal or Venmo. Here are some photos:

IMG_2565.JPGIMG_2566.jpgIMG_2567.jpgIMG_2568.jpg

1. Ralf Aust, Solingen. 5/8 Straight Razor made for the famous Esbjerg wetshaving store in Vienna, Austria. Really nice, I just don't use straight razors that much, other than shavettes. It is in what I would consider a shave-ready condition. I also have this beautiful leather case (also made specially for Esbjerg by Giesen & Forsthoff) for it. It is described as "black leather, with velvet lining and a silver button". I think I paid around 125€ for the razor + case. I think $85 for the razor with the case included for free would be a fair price.

2. Zero Tolerance 0770CF. This is an assisted opening folder knife made in USA. The blade is ELMAX steel and provides an excellent edge retention. The thin handles are carbon fiber with steel liners. Opens with the SpeedSafe assisted opening mechanism and comes with the original box & booklet. It was fully serviced and sharpened by Zero Tolerance in late 2019. These days you can only find the S35VN steel version that sells from $169-190+ new. If I remember correctly, I paid $179 for it - I am asking $100, CONUS shipping included. It is very sharp... but not as sharp as the Ralf Aust razor above. :) This is an amazing EDC knife - I just don't carry a knife with me as much as I used to. The condition is used, but excellent, and (as I already mentioned) fully serviced and unused since then.

Let me reduce the price for Zero Tolerance 0770CF to $90, shipped. It's probably not worth selling for less than that. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom