What's new

Question about languages

I thought this to be the most appropriate place to post this question.

I didn't find it in any of the forum rules, maybe because there wasn't a need for such a rule. BUT is the forum limited to writing only in English or can I write in other languages? I was thinking of creating a club, in the Clubs and Brotherhood section, for Russian talking people, where anyone can write in Cyrilic. Is that against the rules?

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
The English language requirement seems fair, as to support other languages would require moderators fluent in speaking them. Many countries have their own shaving forums I believe, where presumably their native tongue is used. 👍

The English language requirement seems fair, as to support other languages would require moderators fluent in speaking them. Many countries have their own shaving forums I believe, where presumably their native tongue is used. 👍

The ability of moderators to moderate was the reason I assumed that was the policy.

Reactions: Jim

Yeah I did think about the monitoring and moderator part. There are other forums indeed but this one is the largest/best(don't want to offend anyone with the second one), so I thought why not, and that's why I asked, because from what I read there was no explicit sentence in the terms of use or rules that said, English is mandatory. UNLESS it's presumed.

I am glad to see my "dad" joke get recognized.
And correct- if we cannot read something we can not manage it.
Thanks gents.

Top Bottom