What's new

Qed

Good Day to all...

I just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing something or wishing not to embarass myself. I have sent emails and voice messages to Charles and have not gotten any response. Is there anything happening here that I just don't know about? I wanted to make sure that there is not a problem with himself or a family member.

Regards,

Good Day to all...

I just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing something or wishing not to embarass myself. I have sent emails and voice messages to Charles and have not gotten any response. Is there anything happening here that I just don't know about? I wanted to make sure that there is not a problem with himself or a family member.

Regards,

Funny. I had a similar experience - no reply to either emails or phone calls - and I had given up on him. Then, for a Christmas present my wife called him and got him on the phone with a single call.

Funny. I had a similar experience - no reply to either emails or phone calls - and I had given up on him. Then, for a Christmas present my wife called him and got him on the phone with a single call.

I'm surprised, usually Guenron has his line perma-off hook. :wink:

I've never been able to get to Charles via the phone, but he's generally quick to reply via e-mail.

Top Bottom