What's new

PSA from a new user of Clubman Talc

Start Public Service Announcement:

I was very happy to use my brand new bottle of Clubman Talc today, however, I feel compelled to inform everyone that it is not in fact a good idea to fill one's palm with the finest of talcum powder and then vigorously slap it onto one's upper chest. This will result in a massive cloud of very fine talc enveloping one's head and causing severe respiratory distress. That is all.

Sincerely,

Captain Obvious

End PSA

:a6:

I just got some of this.....

How does one apply it? ? ?

Do I apply it after my AS? ? ?

I start by transferring a few ounces of talc into a clean, dry sock. To use it I wait until after any AS has dried, then I apply the talc through the fabric of the sock and use a towel to even out or remove any excess talc. The sock itself could be a bit messy, so it goes into a ziploc quart bag for storage. This works well for travel, too.

I start by transferring a few ounces of talc into a clean, dry sock. To use it I wait until after any AS has dried, then I apply the talc through the fabric of the sock and use a towel to even out or remove any excess talc. The sock itself could be a bit messy, so it goes into a ziploc quart bag for storage. This works well for travel, too.

Thanks I'll have to try that.

I have to say that 5 years ago I would not have believed that I would ever be using talc but I tried some Gold Bond on my crotch before getting the Clubman and that had a nice menthol cooling sensation on the old twig and berries. The Clubman smelled nice and felt great all day. I also ordered a Clubman Dab-On Nick Relief, Lilac Vegetal After Shave, Lime Sec Eau de Cologne, Musk After Shave Cologne, Special Reserve After Shave Cologne, Vanilla After Shave Lotion, and Virgin Island Bay Rum. I followed up the talc with the Vanilla after shave, which I really like. I had previously ordered a Merkur Progress direct from Clubman at a great price- it came with a case and Merkur razors. Thanks to you guys I had to stop in to a Dollar General and buy some Barbasol Brisk and Pacific Rush aftershave. Then I made a trip to Family Dollar to pick up some Florida Water and I picked up some faux Polo, Polo Sport, Drakkar, and Cool Water. This adds to my multiple bottles of Kiss My Face cream, my Van Der Hagen Premium and Luxury Sets, multiple pucks of deluxe soap and luxury soap, multiple tubes of CO Bigelow, a bunch of Derby blades, Wilkinson blades from Walmart, generic blades from both Dollar General and Family Dollar, Family Dollar Old Spice and Brut, bottles of various Old Spice, Clubman Pinaud, Gillette Sensitive Gel and Balm aftershaves, Aqua Velva Musk and Ice Blue, Afta, Nivea Sensitive Aftershave balm and energy face scrub, and some small trial size bottles of Canoe, Navy for men, English Leather, and British Sterling that Family Dollar had for sale before Christmas. And yes, I've been doing this less than 6 months. You guys also have me going into places like Sally's Beauty Supply and Bath and Body Works. I am doing this to save money- yeah that is working out well. Don't even get me started on the coffee stuff I have gotten because of the Cafe section here. Fun Stuff!

Top Bottom