What's new

Proraso Wax Pass It Forward?

Hey gents!

I bought some Proraso moustache wax, and gave it a shot, but don't care for the scent. Rather then sell it in a lot, I figure, maybe a pass is forward is a good thing to do with this stuff? If we get a decent number of people wanting to give it a shot, I will start a pass it forward.

Anyone want in?

I would be interested in trying. If it smells anything like Proraso green, (mint and eucalyptus) it would be right up my alley.

I would be interested in trying. If it smells anything like Proraso green, (mint and eucalyptus) it would be right up my alley.

It doesnt.
Thought it would smell more like the red Proraso but when i opened mine its more like a mix of Conditioner, Hairspray and Cedar. Not a bad scent tho. I like it quite a lot but it hasnt enough hold for my coarae Beard.

Daniel

OK, lets get this started then. We only have a few people on board so far, but a few is better than none! :D

Nightcap, PM me your address, and I will get it out to you shortly. Once you are done, get tlent's address and send it on to him... etc!

Aldwyn, thank you for the generous offer. However, I would like to withdraw from this PIF. Things are rather hectic at the moment, and I am happy with my current wax. Sorry to back out, but thank you again for the offer.

Last edited:
OK, I am calling the pass it forward a fail.

I am going to end this thread, and start another one with a pay if forward.

In like Gunga Din! (BTW, just having some fun... not saying I am joining my own pay it forward! heh!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom