What's new

Proraso Single Blade - Azure Lime

awe.... just /sigh.... I wonder if Proraso is doing the limited edition kits like they did with the green, red, and white last year? Might as well get 'er done all at once right? Sounds like Proraso month is comin round again!

I used my Proraso Wood and Spice for today's shave. This stuff is great. I have been using cream now more than I ever did before. About half of the time. It is a real pleasure to use. Anyone who has not tried it yet owes it to yourself to do so. You won't be sorry.

Proraso SB.JPG

I just ordered samples of the three single blade creams and also the white and blue, as I have never tried them.

Where were you able to get samples of the Proraso Single Blade? I’ve poked around my usual haunts and have not found them.

I found it produced a lot of lather but the lather isn't super moisturizing post shave like some of the other creams that have lanolin in it, or T&H Ultimate Comfort say. But it is a pretty decent cream. I prefer the Cypress scent more.

I'm planning on sampling Cypress and Vetiver once I finish my Proraso Green. I hope they sell the smaller size in the States for those who rotate and shave every other day. The bags take up space too.

I'm planning on sampling Cypress and Vetiver once I finish my Proraso Green. I hope they sell the smaller size in the States for those who rotate and shave every other day. The bags take up space too.
I haven’t found it , but if you do , please let us know. I found them only on European sites but when you add in shipping, you may as well pay 3 dollars more and get the big bag.

I haven’t found it , but if you do , please let us know. I found them only on European sites but when you add in shipping, you may as well pay 3 dollars more and get the big bag.

I agree. Just bite the bullet and get the bag. It's not big deal.

Used this for the first time today and was very impressed. Seems to be more protective than normal Proraso.

Have other folks found that this is more thirsty than normal Proraso?

Used this for the first time today and was very impressed. Seems to be more protective than normal Proraso.

Have other folks found that this is more thirsty than normal Proraso?
Yep, but nothing too different from other creams I've tried. Musgo is a thirsty cream in comparison.

awe.... just /sigh.... I wonder if Proraso is doing the limited edition kits like they did with the green, red, and white last year? Might as well get 'er done all at once right? Sounds like Proraso month is comin round again!
They have them for the beard care (beard wash, beard balm and beard oil ) which I bought a tin of since amazon had it at about 15 dollars cheaper than usual retail price.

I feel Proraso is missing an opportunity here. They could make a pump dispenser that screws onto the bag threads. Replacing the bags when empty could be fast and neat, and much easier than extruding the contents into the 100 Euro pump dispenser they currently offer. There are toothpaste dispensers on the market that work similarly, so the shaving cream's viscosity should be no problem.

I also wonder why the Italian liter and half-liter creams look so much like IV bags.:a16:

I feel Proraso is missing an opportunity here. They could make a pump dispenser that screws onto the bag threads. Replacing the bags when empty could be fast and neat, and much easier than extruding the contents into the 100 Euro pump dispenser they currently offer. There are toothpaste dispensers on the market that work similarly, so the shaving cream's viscosity should be no problem.
I also wonder why the Italian liter and half-liter creams look so much like IV bags.:a16:

Why not use it just the way it is? I don't find any problem using it that way.

Bring on the 100ml size!

+1

I kind of want to get this (have just been using samples) but really have no place that’s readily accessible for a bag the size of a rodent. Was thinking of squeezing some out into an old TOBS jar, but kind of annoying to have to.

Top Bottom