What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

proxy.php

Smoking my 1983 Dunhill Chestnut Cumberland Hungarian filled with Germain's Special Latakia Flake.

Last edited:

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Looking back through all these pictures I'd have to say there is a disproportionate quantity of facial hair on Brown Leaf contributors than members of the board in general. We may need some sort of intervention.

Looking back through all these pictures I'd have to say there is a disproportionate quantity of facial hair on Brown Leaf contributors than members of the board in general. We may need some sort of intervention.

Yeah, odd that I have a full beard, but I shave my head so it all works out.

I miss my beard - but, wouldn't be able to have this much fun shaving if I kept it. after 5 years fully bearded - it's nice to be babyfaced again.

me with Le Nuvole horn
$le nuvole.jpg

me with Tinksy 'hobbit' nose-warmer
$beard and tinky hobbit pipe.jpg

me with a tinsky hawkbill (aka: donkey nut)
$tinsky hawkbill.jpg

me with a buddy (my beard was at one time over twice this length - though I trimmed the sides a bit) alas, no pics of it that long
$bearded w RJ.jpg

ironically I found B&B earlier this summer as I bought a DE (markur 34c) 2-3 years ago to trim beneath the beard (neck) and my cheeks... had a Thiers Issard Straight and 2 Dovos since the late 90's, as I was turned onto straights by a buddy at the old Tinderbox in Los Angeles... but with the beard it was impossible (for me at least) to shave beneath it without nicking the hell out of myself.... so when I shaved the ebard off i June, I was looking at shaving stores online and found B&B so grateful I did!

Last edited:

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
You gotta get yourself one of these, their made to fit in the cup holder of a car.

proxy.php

"Seriously Officer I was just driving along, talking to my mom on the phone, eating Frosty, changing the song on my Ipod, and smoking my hookah and that tree came out of nowhere"

You gotta get yourself one of these, their made to fit in the cup holder of a car.

proxy.php

"Seriously Officer I was just driving along, talking to my mom on the phone, eating Frosty, changing the song on my Ipod, and smoking my hookah and that tree came out of nowhere"

This is an awesome little hookah, I have to try to find one like that. Where can I find one?

Top Bottom