What's new

Poll / Mail Call / Special Interest Stories for 10.01.2017 B&B Radio Show

How or Will You be involved in this Years Sue Moore Memorial Auction

• This is my favorite time of year here at B&B. I donated and will be looking to bid

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • This is my 1st auction and I cannot wait for it

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I have Donated

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I am looking at bidding on some items, but have not donated

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I am interested in Watching, but will probably not bid on anything

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • What is the Sue Moore Memorial Auction??

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello B&B Radio Listeners!
This weeks show will be concentrated on the upcoming
Sue Moore Memorial Auction Starting October 19th, 2017
Our poll will be about that as well as any stories, questions, or comments about the auction, a special story you have about SCS, Sue, or its products and what you are looking most forward to about the Auctions

This is my first year for the auction and I'm looking forward to it. I'm very curious to see what will be auctioned off. As always, I'll be looking for things I need that I didn't know I needed. This is also the most welcoming and supportive online group I've been a part of, so I'm participating as well. I reached out to Captain's Choice and in addition to what they were already planning to donate, we've gone together on 4 different lots of multiples items. So I'm hoping people will enjoy seeing those and getting some quality products while supporting a great cause. Bid often, and bid high!

Awesome Dave it is a blast, just plan on spending the 19-21st of October online. Things move fast and it is a blast. Thanks for your comments and the 1st auction is always the best one

:w00t:I have donated 3 lots and I am planning on bidding. I need to buy something soon or I'm going to start to get the shakes. :w00t:

This will be my second year observing the auction, first year with a small donation. It's a great cause and perhaps one day I will have some extra funds to bid. However, I have all that I need so I can enjoy watching the fun.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This will be my second year observing the auction, first year with a small donation. It's a great cause and perhaps one day I will have some extra funds to bid. However, I have all that I need so I can enjoy watching the fun.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thanks Chris, that is just as good!

This will be the first time I’ve been around for the auction and I will be definitely watching the lots to see what I may need that I didn’t know I needed until I see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom