What's new

Plisson Store

Where can I buy Plisson Brushes? Called Colonial Drug and did not get any answer. I've been looking around and there's not too many places that sell the Plisson Brushes. If any forum member knows a good reliable source of Plissons brushes, it would be greatly appreciated if they passed it along. :badger: Marco

S

Sam

Marco, here is the number for Colonial Drug, just so everyone has it:

617-864 2222 they even have a 24hour message machine. Many thanks, Happy Holiday week-end!!

Atkinsons keeps a limited supply of brushes in stock and can get most other versions. They give a 20% discount to forum members. When I was buying a Plisson about a year ago, I called Colonial -- they seemed friendly and helpful on the phone but never sent the promised photos of the available brushes I was interested in. I bought from Atkinsons and was pleased with the result.

I just got my Plisson HMW 12 horn handle from Atkinson's. Friendly service and exceptionally prompt delivery. (That one they had in stock; you should check before you order to see if the brush you want is in stock or will have to come from France.)

Plisson sizes, from shaving-and-razor-shop:
Size Diameter Length
6 17 47
8 17 50
10 20 53
12 22 56
14 22 59
16 24 62
18 26 65
20 28 68

I just got my Plisson HMW 12 horn handle from Atkinson's. Friendly service and exceptionally prompt delivery. (That one they had in stock; you should check before you order to see if the brush you want is in stock or will have to come from France.)
I'm awaiting delivery of my new Pearlescent Grey EW #12 Plisson from Atkinson's.............how long did it take to reach you in the US from Vancouver? I'm in Florida. I enjoy reading your posts and comments.......and find the Blog informative and fun to read. Thanks!

Top Bottom