What's new

Please recommend a stand for: Simpson Duke 3 (Best badger)

Thanks @Pedigree , I really appreciate that.
The sad thing is that it doesn’t work out much more expensive to actually buy the brush/stand combo. Will let you know what I decide.

The best stand solution I've used that fits a varied selection of sizes in the Fendrihan adjustable stand

I have used one of these for like 6 years. One of the first things I bought when I started. Fits a duke 3 like a glove and you can hold your favorite razor too! (Depending on the razor) but they also make beautiful brush only stands as well (same size). Also fits a chubby 1 and M7.

MÜHLE Traditional Series Chrome Safety Razor & Shaving Brush Stand - https://muhleshaving.com/collections/shaving-brush-razor-stands/products/traditional-series-chrome-safety-razor-shaving-brush-stand
That’s a beautiful stand, unfortunately @PRobots I’m supposed to be saving money! It really is ideal though & something I’m sure will last a lifetime, so would be a good investment.

The best stand solution I've used that fits a varied selection of sizes in the Fendrihan adjustable stand
That’s a brilliant solution @Senate515 I never knew such a thing existed. Such a simple but effective design.

I’m having trouble finding a drip stand that my brush won’t keep falling off.
Plenty of acrylic brush stands available like the one below. They are very stable and can be free standing or wall /cabinet mounted. Just buy one that suits your knot size.
brush stand.JPG

Top Bottom