What's new

Please recommend a nose hair trimmer

Now that I'm wetshaving I spend more time in the morning staring at my face than I used to and I've noticed that I could a good nose hair trimmer.

There is a mechanical model on Amazon called the Groom Mate Platinum that looks interesting. There are also plenty of electric models out there.

Any opinions/experience with these devices? Do they work? Are they comfortable to use or does it feel like they yank the hairs out?

Now that I'm wetshaving I spend more time in the morning staring at my face than I used to and I've noticed that I could a good nose hair trimmer.

There is a mechanical model on Amazon called the Groom Mate Platinum that looks interesting. There are also plenty of electric models out there.

Any opinions/experience with these devices? Do they work? Are they comfortable to use or does it feel like they yank the hairs out?

I have Groom Mate Platinum myself and I think it's excellent value for the money. It's virtually unbreakable, easy to clean and cuts without pulling the hair.

I own a GroomMate it is simple, well-built, and works well. However, if you want a highly multi-functional device that is capable of trimming sideburns and ears along with nose hairs maybe you should look into an electric trimmer.

The Groom Mate (or any of the rebadged ones like Dovo) work like a champ.

proxy.php

I've been using the Groom Mate for years. It's sharp and works well, no yanking or pulling.

I've only recently switched to the groom mate from the battery operated, multi tools that I tried to find one that actually worked. I highly recommend the "investment." Now, between the groom mate and a pair of tweezers, I'm set.

Top Bottom