What's new

Please Help me identify this razor

Any one knows what razor this is please guys?

i will take some more pics later 2night at once i get home. the razor is a gun metal color , thanks guys for the input so far

Willy

Last edited:
Is that a one piece handle, or does the bottom twist to release the cap like a Merkur? How about a side shot of the head? There are no marks at all?
The handle lines look like an EJ, but not the rest of it. An EJ/Merkur maybe? I dunno.

Tiny pic, hard to see. Blowing it up what I can, it looks like it might be a Gillette New with the common bar handle. A bigger pic would definitely help!

ETA: Doh! I didn't click it, it gets bigger and clearer. NOT a Gillette at all, I think as good answer appears below.

Last edited:
You beat me to it! I believe it's a Mühle-Pinsel R89 - Premax - Fatip clone of the original Mühle open comb. I have the same razor in gunmetal grey and it's a hell of an agressive razor.

You beat me to it! I believe it's a Mühle-Pinsel R89 - Premax - Fatip clone of the original Mühle open comb. I have the same razor in gunmetal grey and it's a hell of an agressive razor.

+1 for the aggressive, I have to to be super careful using it unless I don't mind a lot of weepers

Top Bottom