What's new

Please help ID

I recently came across this razor and case sitting in the bottom of my sock drawer.

I'm fairly certain the razor is an Old Type, but I'm not familiar with the case. Any idea what it is?

Sorry about the cell phone picture.

Thank you for your help!!!

$IMG_20131106_170941_053.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently came across this razor and case sitting in the bottom of my sock drawer.

I'm fairly certain the razor is an Old Type, but I'm not familiar with the case. Any idea what it is?

Sorry about the cell phone picture.

Thank you for your help!!!

View attachment 382625

7. B&B is not an appraisal site. As such, asking values here isn't acceptable behavior. All B&B members, asking and answering, new or old, should be aware that B&B is a community of users, and not an appraisal or identification service for lazy individuals to optimize their sales without having to invest in the B&B community beyond an odd post here and there asking for info.7. B&B is not an appraisal site. As such, asking values here isn't acceptable behavior. All B&B members, asking and answering, new or old, should be aware that B&B is a community of users, and not an appraisal or identification service for lazy individuals to optimize their sales without having to invest in the B&B community beyond an odd post here and there asking for info.

Last edited by a moderator:
7. B&B is not an appraisal site. As such, asking values here isn't acceptable behavior. All B&B members, asking and answering, new or old, should be aware that B&B is a community of users, and not an appraisal or identification service for lazy individuals to optimize their sales without having to invest in the B&B community beyond an odd post here and there asking for info.7. B&B is not an appraisal site. As such, asking values here isn't acceptable behavior. All B&B members, asking and answering, new or old, should be aware that B&B is a community of users, and not an appraisal or identification service for lazy individuals to optimize their sales without having to invest in the B&B community beyond an odd post here and there asking for info.

Thank you so much for referring to me as being lazy twice!

Holy crap!
I'm going to check my sock drawer right now!

Nope nothin but socks,

Found several things including a few Fatboys and Slims. Fortunately, I know the value of these items lest the wrath of Alex falls upon me again.

I don't even think it was warranted here... If it is someone with 3 posts and they are all contributing nothing, releasing the internet hounds is fine, but you have 1255 posts and were asking for help with not the most regularly seen case...

Found several things including a few Fatboys and Slims. Fortunately, I know the value of these items lest the wrath of Alex falls upon me again.

Mike, and dont forget the legendary and king of razor info Mr Razor/Achim. It was his pics and site that helps us all.

Hey ALEX. You have helped me in the past with stuff and much appreciated. But in his defense you at first come off strong and have with me in the past. But in your defiance your a great help to us all.
Thank you, i appreciate that. [I think that the Cardinals will win it all next year.........:wink2:]

We know you're ok.... I get it too, a lot of ppl join to just milk appraisals out of people who are passionate about these, but if real enthusiasts feel like they can't ask a question on something that has them stumped, it is damaging in its own way to the community.

Top Bottom