• Dr Hackenbush

• bluemantra

• DogHair

• Muscles

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
after a sensational week of shaving for our Christmas Week SOTD Contest we have had the unenviable task of trimming our list of participants down to Ten Finalists. There were so many worthy entries and we would certainly have rathered to be able to reward everyone, however that was not to be.
Please assist by casting your vote- the B+B Member receiving the most votes will become our Grand Champion and the second most votes will decide our First Runner-Up.
This poll will run until Saturday January 1st, 2011 (European Time) and when the results are clear, we will also conduct the draw for our other, Consolation Prize.
Many thanks again to John at West Coast Shaving and to both Henry and Rob for providing great prizes to help make this a worthwhile competition.
Here are our Finalists in Chronological Order- please cast your vote.

lu20vt

proxy.php

speedy

proxy.php

BladeRunner001

attachment.php

shm

proxy.php

fuximori

proxy.php

Grump

proxy.php

Dr Hackenbush

proxy.php

bluemantra

proxy.php

DogHair

proxy.php

Muscles

proxy.php

Last edited:
For me it was a tie between Speedy and SHM. Great Pics for all, even those that didn't make the cut. I really enjoyed everyone's participation.

They are all very nice pictures and it eats at me that I couldn't give each of you a vote. Congratulations to whomever wins!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Fantastic pics indeed! :thumbup: Very hard here to decide the winner!

Last edited:
I'm not in doubt for a second.
Among a lot of great shots, one stands out as being particular well-composed.

Doghair's :thumbup:

Some outstanding pics gentlemen! I had to get over them a couple of times before I could vote. But it had to be the one from DogHair..:thumbup1:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
The participation level is quite good! :thumbup1:

Excellent photos, Gents! Have spent a good amount of time looking at them over the past several days. Thanks to the Mods and Sponsors for putting this contest on!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
So far - 132 members voted - Awesome!

I'm sure we can make it to 150 before it closes!! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom