What's new

Pipe tobacco WOW moment

I gotta tell ya, I picked up a 1.5 oz package of Half-N-Half Friday night and I Love it! I don't know if I would consider it a WOW moment or not, but this stuff is great! I guess this proves that price isn't everything, because I only paid $2.99. It is def worth trying.

I gotta tell ya, I picked up a 1.5 oz package of Half-N-Half Friday night and I Love it! I don't know if I would consider it a WOW moment or not, but this stuff is great! I guess this proves that price isn't everything, because I only paid $2.99. It is def worth trying.
Agreed. I hardly tried any of the OTC blends when I first started smoking a pipe. I just grabbed some Half-AND-Half a couple days ago. And if I didn't have the luxury of 20-some blends sitting on my desk, I would probably smoke it pretty often.

I gave up pipe smoking years ago, but still remember my "WOW" tobacco: Samuel Gawith's "Squadron Leader." I can still imagiine the taste and scent of that wonderful stuff, and if I were ever to dust off my pipes and start smoking again, that's what I'd go for.

Top Bottom