What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Some very old Dunhill flake in a Bruyere 3122.

$image.jpg

G.L. Pease Westminster in a Baki bent Ball meerschaum followed by Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Grasmere Flake in a Baki bent Brandy meerschaum...
$P1100699.jpg$P1100713.jpg

Must be a Haddo's Delight day today, I had one earlier in a Savinelli Marron Glace Billiard, and just finished one up in a new Neerup Poker, no photos , too dark in the morning and my camera on phone is not cooperating, I think I have enough left in the jar for one more smoke

Frog Morton while watching the moon through my sons telescope. Picture is losy but that was as good as I could get with my phone. The pipe was good though

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 78
Dipped into the treasure trove today. 10 year old A&C Peterson Escudo (originally a gift from one of you gentlemen) in my diminutive, but deceptively deep, Kevin Arthur poker...

$DSCF1875.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Frog Morton while watching the moon through my sons telescope. Picture is losy but that was as good as I could get with my phone. The pipe was good though
It's hard to get good pics without sinking a lot of money into a good setup. That pic is almost as good as what I get with a regular camera (and the only difference is in resolution), and a lot better than my attempts at Jupiter.

It's hard to get good pics without sinking a lot of money into a good setup. That pic is almost as good as what I get with a regular camera (and the only difference is in resolution), and a lot better than my attempts at Jupiter.

If my son keeps being interested in stars and the moon we'll probably go for something better than the current set-up. But for now it's good enough,especially in the company of a nice pipe :001_smile

PipeList.com's Proper English (no idea if it's someone else's bulk or if he actually blends it himself) in a William Harrison Silver Cap Calabash from (possibly) 1911.

The blend is alright, but the pipe is great. I'm not a clencher by any stretch of the imagination, but this pipe begs to be clenched. It smokes beautifully, even much better than my Butz Choquin calabash pipe. It's not just a piece of history, but superb in function to boot. This may become my favorite pipe.

I think this blend actually has a topping added to it. It smells/tastes too sweet to be a straight English, and when I puffed a bit hard I felt that aromatic tingle on my tongue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom