What's new

Pike Strop Hone and Primitive Arkie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away a few months and see that things in the BST have changed dramatically so I'm hoping I get this right. Please let me know if I don't.

Going to be thinning out my straights and hones and keeping only those things which get regular use or are planned for handing off to my kids. Let's get started with this Pike Strop Hone. It is what you see. A leather strop on one side and a barber's hone on the other. I've only used it for the occasional leather stropping, but found that it's just not long enough for me. Can't comment on the barber's hone side as I've never used it.

It's in excellent condition and while I wouldn't call these rare, they're not commonly found. Might be a good travel item for someone who uses B-hones. If you search, you'll find some posts from folks who really like them. It's been untouched in my collection for nearly a year so it's got to go. CONUS only $25 plus $6 dollars shipping.

$photo 1.jpg
Leather side
$photo 4.jpg
Hone side.
$photo 2.jpg

Note: I didn't list the primitive arkie as it would have violated the new rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom