What's new

PIF of a couple pens

First, holy cow my sense of time is just worthless... I guess that comes with having goals that are far off instead of wasting time worrying about the next day, but geez. :( I have a lot of catching up to do with a post or two of mine.

That out of the way, I have a few pens up that someone can have if they so desire. I'll also throw in a gift certificate from Goulets to grab some samples of various inks. I have two, I guess decent, pens and two pens that I have grown to hate. I will, of course, clean them before I send them since two of the pens seemed to have grown ink hair (no, I am serious, they are all fuzzy like they have grown a beard made of ink) so I make sure to shave them before sending. Because of this, and the fact that my pictures came out just bad, I haven't included an open cap shot.

Included is the Noodler Konrad flex pen, two cheap ones, and one hefty one that has a great weight but is a medium nib (as I think all are, and I can't write that big) that I got from Benton Clay. So four pens, and .. I guess $15 from Goulet's that I'll order. Please keep in mind that the gift certificate per gouletpens.com will take 1-2 days after the certificate is ordered until when it is delivered.

$pen2.jpg

Just say that you want it, and we will give it until 8/25 at 11:59 P.M (wanted to clarify) and I will grab a random number and send it out.
As for why, when I lost my 78G I tried others, but besides my Pilot EF I couldn't use them for my writing, I had to order another 78G and these pens just became really mobile paper weights in my mind. So I hope whoever wants them can use them, they really do deserve more. :) Oh yeah! They all come with converters, I will also see if I can find some blue in cartridges for the Benton Clay blue pen.. I think I still have a few.

And, per the my post a few spots down, this is world-wide, just keep in mind the cost of shipping from Goulets.

Last edited:
I just started with fountain pens and would love to be included in this generous PIF. However I live in Australia though, not sure if this PIF is for CONUS only or worldwide. :biggrin1:

I just started with fountain pens and would love to be included in this generous PIF. However I live in Australia though, not sure if this PIF is for CONUS only or worldwide.
biggrin.gif

Oh! Forgot to say that, didn't I? Umm... let's see... okay, wow... Aussie land is expensive for such a popular destination; however, yeah I can do that. I'll work out how to get it there. :p So we can make this worldwide. However~ keep in mind that if you order from Goulets they will be shipping international as well - http://www.inknouveau.com/2010/07/interntational-shipping-at.html

So with that in mind, if anyone worldwide wants to participate feel free as I am alright with it, but they will probably end up needing the gift certificate just to cover the cost of shipping. :) But the pens, I will get them wherever they might need to go.

I`d love a new FP for my work at a place for alzheimer patients.

They will get a kick out of remembering having used those in the past :)

would love to be included - FP are new to me.... been luring in The NIb for a few weeks. I just haven't taken the plunge yet :)

thank you!

Top Bottom