What's new

PIF Mystery Box

Due to the generosity of the members on here, I have been PIFFED with many awesome items in my months here from many different members. In the Spirit of B&B, I want to preform a PIF back to the B&B community.

I would state what is in the box, however I have not put it together as of this post, It will be a completely mysterious. It will be items of my choosing. I don't even know what I am going to put into the box.

To enter this PIF, please share your thoughts on what I will be putting into this box. Use your imagination even. I might drop a hint, confirm, or deny any guesses while the PIF is going on.

I do require that in the Spirit of this PIF, NO ITEM IS TO BE SOLD OR TRADED. PIFFING anything you may not like is acceptable. Newbies, veterans, and all in between are welcome to enter. The first 'not in' post will get 2 entries into the PIF.:thumbup:

As this will be a flat rate box (most likely the least costly option to ship) I am making it US only :bored:, unless someone international wants to pick up shipping costs. :thumbup: Active service members get 2 entries.

PIF ends when I get the box together.

Picture when box arrives would be appreciated

Last edited:
I'm in. And I'll get the shipping if I win
As for what to put in it. Since I can't find Arko anywhere, there'll be a stick of it in the box. :001_smile

Ooo I'm in! I hope it's a live badger so I can make my own knots! If not I think it will be some blades, a soap/cream maybe a brush and a razor!

I'm In! I'm thinking maybe a user-grade Tech or SS, a stick of Arko, some Clubman, A few blades, and a live squirrel. Just because. :lol:

Sweet! I'm in.
I have a feeling it'll be a couple soaps, chocolate Easter bunny, and maybe some blades.

Thanks for the generosity Kevin!

I'm in.

I'm thinking you're going to fill it with the entire line of TOBS and Proraso, and top it off with a selection of vintage Gillettes. Although, a puck of Williams and an old Bic would be generous too. lol

Im in, im international but would cover costs, I do like a surprise.
Im thinking maybe samples or artisan soaps!

I'm in. I figure it'll be a box with some aftershaves, probably some Fine, and I'm sure I'm not the only one curious about lilac vegetal.

I'm in and I'm not in at the same time:lol: but....... yes I'm in for real. I love a good surprise:thumbup: as for the goods i am going with a some soap sticks like Arko, Derby maybe some Alum, and a Gillette Toggle replated in rhodium :w00t::lol:.... the last one is a joke...:lol:.........OR is it?

I am in! I expect 2 crab cakes, wrapped in aluminum foil of course, a bottle of Evolution Lucky 7 (to go with the crab cakes), and some random shaving stuff you didn't like that was once PIF'd to you. :laugh:

Top Bottom