What's new

PIF: baum.be puck in bowl

Fellas,
I am trying to cull my collection a bit before my next mail call comes in and am going to give away this baum.be puck with the ceramic bowl. Baum.be was designed for those with sensitive skin and it has very nice slickness. I’ll be honest, though, it is a very hard soap and requires a lot of work to get a good lather going. I recommend a boar brush for this one.
EE01521F-F7C2-4D1A-BA84-4888B558F275.jpeg

I’ll choose a random winner on the morning of Saturday, September 14, so include “I’m in!” If you want to participate in the lottery. I can only ship to entrants living in the USA.

Oh, one more thing thing. Your post should include one of your favorite products for sensitive skin and why you like it so much. Good luck all!

im in.... only thing i ever use forsensitive/dry/irritated skin is/was nivea cream because it seems to help when i need it.

I'm in. I use Nivea Sensitive aftershave balm when I need something more soothing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Soaps are my one primary weakness. I am definitely in. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OH, and I think Haslinger (sp?) is fantastic for sensitive skin.

I'm in.! I would love to try this soap. Thanks for the PIF. Oh & I have Arko Its very gentle on my skin type.

Last edited:
I’m not in but great pif!!! Thank yo for the offering but for sensitive skin karve Cvs w/ aa plate sb(I usually use a c plate sb) it’s not aggressive at all had 7day growth couldn’t even tell I was shaving but man after 3 passes it was a great shave No burn or irritation I don’t have sensitive skin but if I did this would be great

I'm in . I love soaps for sensitive skin as I am leaning towards those recently.

As for my favorite product for sensitive skin, it's got to be TJ's moisturizing gel. Basic aloe vera gel that works for any occasions. Cools down irritations and sunburns. As for a wet shaving product, I'd say Merkur 34C. Mild, efficient razor for any day of the week.

I'm in. Thank you!

For my sensitive skin I occasionally use straight Jojoba oil. I have both sensitive and dry skin so the oil helps tremendously. Absorbs quickly, not greasy, doesn't clog, no scent to interfere with the other scented products I use, and cheap.

I'll join in. Thanks!

For those days with irritation, I tend to go to Nivea after balm. I've tried Proraso sensitive soap but wasn't a fan (it actually irritated me - and Green is my favorite!)

I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity. I like Proraso White shaving soap, which is intended for sensitive skin (lighter on menthol, no strong fragrance oils).

well what about the sensitive product the op said you had to tell about also to enter????
My apologies. While not a sensitive skin product per se, My favorite sensitive skin product is Kiehl's Men's Facial Fuel moisturizer with SPF 15. I like it because it goes on my skin with zero reaction and little smell and in short time, I can feel its impact. Also, I like that it has SPF for added protection. I've used many other moisturizers and sunblocks and i I often get a bad reaction.

Top Bottom